Just in Time: The ABC Award
I’ve been working on my portfolio website for a while, and I had finally made great progress yesterday. I was so excited and energetic, and couldn’t wait to finish it until this morning. To make a long story short, due to moving 3 times, giving all my attention to my family, and a computer admin not performing a complete backup to my directory, I lost most of my files that include some of the best projects I’ve worked on! Of course, I will take partial blame for not doubting or checking the work of a computer admin. Luckily, I have all the hard copies. So now I have to decide how many will I re do, and how many will I scan and move on. Both will require much precious time that I don’t really have!
Needless to say I was very stressed out and upset, until a dear fellow blogger nominated me for the ABC Award. Thank you SO much Rana, I’m very honored, you’re the sweetest!
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you: Thank you again sweetest Rana Armoush, Anyone reading this should check out her beautiful poetry that comes straight from the heart 🙂
2. There are no limits for how many fellow bloggers you can nominate.
So, here are my nominees in a random order:
– TheLittleDesignStall by Maggie, always sharing the greatest ideas and pictures in architecture and interior design. Love those crazy stairs!
– ASPIRE.MOTIVATE.SUCCEED sharing the most amazing inspiring stories from all over the world, just what you need to hear to conquer the world.
– Photo Nature Blog by Jeffrey Foltice, an extremely talented photographer, I promise that you have never seen outstanding photos of nature until you have seen his work.
– Bucket List Publications by Lesley Carter, a soon to be mom who has almost done it all! male sure to check all her exciting traveling adventures.
– fotonotes by Douglas Barkey, a different kind of photographer with very unique type of work.
3. Share some things about you but alphabetically just a word or two about you starting with each alphabet. (Or alternatively, just write the first word you think of)
X: X-ray? I don’t think there are any words that start with x!